MUSCLE BOOSTER REFUND POLICY
Last updated May 6, 2020
THIS REFUND POLICY APPLIES ONLY IF YOUR ACCESS TO MUSCLE BOOSTER (THE “SERVICE”) HAS BEEN PURCHASED DIRECTLY ON THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE VIA THE LINK HTTPS://4HOMEFITNESS.COM (THE “WEBSITE”). ANY FEATURES OF THE SERVICE (SUBSCRIPTIONS, ADD-ON ITEMS) PURCHASED VIA AN APP STORE ARE SUBJECT TO SUCH APP STORE'S REFUND POLICIES. THUS, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT AN APP STORE’S SUPPORT TO REQUEST A REFUND.
By using the Service on any computer, mobile phone, tablet or another device (collectively the “Device”), you as a user of the Service confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Refund Policy and any other applicable law.
We may change this Refund Policy at any time without notice, effective upon its posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Service shall be considered your acceptance of the revised Refund Policy. If you do not agree to this Refund Policy, please do not use this Service.
Through the Website you may purchase the access to the paid Content (as defined in section “Intellectual Property” of the
- Bank Card: you can make a Purchase simply and securely using your Mastercard or Visa at 4homefitness.com. Your bank card information will be encrypted at the point of transaction.
- PayPal: you can make a Purchase simply and securely via our Website, opting for the PayPal payment method during checkout.
- You will be granted access to the Content immediately after your transaction is successfully validated by our servers.
- Please note that to process the payment we use third-party services (i.e. payment processors). Such services enable the transaction initiated by you and notify us of its completion. We do not store or collect your payment details ourselves. This information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors.
- You agree that Purchase is final, that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made and that the Purchase cannot be cancelled. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be eligible to receive a refund within 30 (thirty) calendar days as of the Purchase date, provided that after following the Content recommendations you did not get visible results. All refunds will be calculated according to the actual Purchase price paid at the time of Purchase. Please note that returns for credit and debit card transactions are issued within 2 (two) business days, however it may take up to 5 (five) business days for the credit to arrive at your credit card or bank account.
- If you are mistakenly sent a different product than what you ordered on the Website, we will replace the product at no additional cost to you.
- We are not liable for any refund amount due to technical problems on your computer, including but not limited to: printer malfunction, inability to install Adobe Acrobat Reader, iZip, WinZip, and/or problems due to Internet connectivity.
- If you want to cancel your Purchase and are entitled to any refund, we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the cost of any administrative or other expenses we may have suffered due to your order, to the extent permitted by law.
- To request a refund or exchange, please contact Website customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you live in the European Union you have certain rights to withdraw from distance purchases; however, please note that when you order the Purchase, you acknowledge and agree that you accept and consume the Purchase promptly once your Purchase is complete and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. For the avoidance of doubt, your Purchase is deemed complete at the time our servers validate your Purchase and the applicable Purchase is successfully delivered to you.
- If we incur costs and/or expenses because a payment is declined and this is your fault (e.g. because there are insufficient funds in the account or the credit card limit has already been exhausted), then we are entitled to bill you for the actual costs and/or expenses incurred.
- Where there is a legitimate reason, we reserve the right for each Purchase to refrain from offering certain payment methods and to specify alternative payment methods.