Help & Support
1. I purchased the program, now where do I find it?
Once you purchase a plan, you'll get an email with links to your program. The email will be sent to the address that you entered when purchasing it.
If you have any spam filters enabled in your email settings, please make sure to check your spam folder.
In addition, if you open the website www.4homefitness.com in the same browser that you initially used to purchase the plan, you'll be automatically redirected to the page where your program will be available for download.
If neither of those options work, please send us a request at email@example.com, indicating the email address that you used to purchase your plan.
2. I didn’t receive an email with my program
No worries! If your purchase was successful but you didn’t get an email from us, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to check your spam folder if you have any spam filters enabled in your email settings. If there is no email there, an incorrect email address may have been used.
- In that case, open the same browser that you used to purchase the program and go to www.4homefitness.com. If you’ve already purchased the plan, you’ll be automatically redirected to the ‘Thank you!’ page, where your program will be available for download.
If neither of those options work, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the email address that you used to purchase your plan.
3. How do I open a file I've downloaded?
We use ZIP files to send out the programs. If you have a hard time unzipping the file on your mobile device or computer, it’s likely that you need to install a ZIP file opener.
If you receive any error message when trying to unzip the file or anything else goes wrong, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Where do I find the bonus guides?
In the email that you receive right after the purchase, there will be several links: click on Download all to download a ZIP file with your program and free bonus guides.
If you can’t access the files or encounter any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments and Charges
Something went wrong with the payment. What do I do?
We take payment and security questions very seriously.
If you believe you've noticed any suspicious activity related to our website, we strongly recommend you contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please provide us with as many details as possible to help us figure out the next steps more quickly.